RE: Pthread Support For Interix

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: RE: Pthread Support For Interix
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:20:35 -0700

I just compiled and ran a pthreads program on Cygwin,
so perhaps they have progressed since last time you checked.

Which documented security holes are you referring to?

Interix costs money, so it's a bit moot; I use Cygwin because
I don't have to fill out a purchase order and have my boss
approve it.  I don't have a huge business reason to use it;
I just prefer bash sometimes.  Gets me that nice tab
completion feature missing in win2k.
- Dan