Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons (Surrender!)

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons (Surrender!)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:50:48 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:

Anyway, this is leading nowhere. I quit this thread and return to my
well-established "ignoring the users"-routine.

Hopefully not - we should really get this matter settled.
There is no point in doing strange politics and have
autoconf users wonder what that is about with two
instances of the ac-archive - in fact, there should be
only one - or a valid relation between the two, as a
form of cooperation. The status-quo is not satisfying,
never was to me, and I fear that you just leave and in
consequence the status-quo be kept.