Re: managing subdirectories

From: Bill Wendling
Subject: Re: managing subdirectories
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:04:16 -0500

Also sprach Kai Ludwig:
} Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 21:00 schrieb Bill Wendling:
} > This is a shot in the dark (and I haven't tested it) but have you tried
} > "quoting" the subdirectories above (because they have spaces in their
} > names)?
} >
} > So, something like:
} >
} >     AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([Utilities GUI Module])
} >
} > or something?
}
} Thanks for your reponse. Unfortunately that did not help. I am
} not an expert in writing shell commands, so maybe the mistake is in
} the
}
} if....else....
}
} statements above. It seems to me that automake-1.7.7 has a problem
} in interpreting them ?
}
if test "x$gui" = xtrue; then
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(Utilities GUI)