Re: Pre announcing Autoconf 2.59

From: Daniel Reed
Subject: Re: Pre announcing Autoconf 2.59
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:26:21 -0500 (EST)

On 2003-11-12T16:12+0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
) The Autoconf team is happy to announce its release 2.59.  For the time
) being it is only available from my web site, but hopefully it should
) be on maintstream servers soon.  I'll send the release notification
) once Autoconf available "for real".

Just to confirm: Is this an actual release, in which case "for real" simply
refers to availability from ftp.gnu.org?

--
Daniel Reed <address@hidden>    http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/
http://naim.n.ml.org/