Re: configure.lineno?

From: Daniel Reed
Subject: Re: configure.lineno?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:48:36 -0500 (EST)

On 2004-01-07T06:45-0500, Eric Sunshine wrote:
) I suppose that nobody has complained about the fact that
) "config.status.lineno" is incompatible with the DOS 8.3 naming restriction?

Neither is "config.status", nor "configure", for that matter.
                      456                9

--
Daniel Reed <address@hidden>    http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/
http://naim.n.ml.org/