Config.rpath vs. AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Config.rpath vs. AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:25:38 +0100

Hi all,

I've used Automake 1.8.2 and autoconf 2.59 for kaffe's CVS, and moved the automake/autoconf scripts into their own direcoty using AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR. There is a small problem, though.

config.rpath doesn't seem to get moved into the ac_aux_dir automatically. This leads to warnings in configure which can;t find the config.rpath script anymore.

The same may also apply to mkinstalldirs, but I'm not sure if that script is part of autoconf/automake/libtool toolchain.

cheers,
dalibor topic