Re: Using $bindir in configure.ac

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: Using $bindir in configure.ac
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:23:50 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 04:49:54PM +0100, Peter Simons wrote:
> I have applied the last patch you sent to the macro and
> dnl @author Stepan Kasal <address@hidden>, ...

Thanks.  Perhaps we should give credit to Andreas, too.

There is still one problem with the macro--it changes prefix=NONE
to prefix="$ac_default_prefix", so subsequent macros don't have
the information whether prefix is defaulted or not.

The patch attached to this mail fixes this issue.  It also sets
exec_prefix to current value of prefix, thus we need one less level of
indirection.

Do you like the patch?

Regards,
        Stepan