Re: AW: prefix

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: AW: prefix
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:38:28 +0000

On Friday 02 December 2005 9:14 am, Roesner Thomas wrote:
> Thank you for your hint, "ac_default_prefix=`pwd`" works fine.
> I had the same in with uppercase, and it did not work.

No.  It's just an ordinary Bourne shell variable assignment, so is case
sensitive.  Most autoconf local variable names are lower case, AFAIK.

BTW, I don't think ac_default_prefix is officially documented -- its use can
be discovered by inspecting any generated configure script.  Do beware that,
as an undocumented feature, it may not be supported by future autoconf
versions.

Regards,
Keith.