Using autoconf with my project

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Using autoconf with my project
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:18:35 +0530

I am working on a project (GNU Songanizer) that is basically a shell script.
It does not need stdlib.h, string.h, memory.h or any other .h file to run.
However my configure script keeps checking about the existence of these
files. Obviously I have not written the configure.ac properly. Can anyone
help me? Following is my configure.ac.

AC_INIT([GNU Songanizer],[1.0],address@hidden,[songanizer-1.0])
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR([./config])
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([./bin/songanizer])
AC_CHECK_PROG([found],[mp3info],[yes],[no])
if test "$found" = no ; then
    echo "The mp3info package should be installed. See README for details"
    exit 1
fi
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE

ALL_LINGUAS="de fr es ko nl no pl pt sl sv"

AM_GNU_GETTEXT
AC_OUTPUT([Makefile bin/Makefile doc/Makefile])

Thanks a lot,
Debarshi