Re: expected Autoconf 2.59 <-> 2.60 compatibility?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: expected Autoconf 2.59 <-> 2.60 compatibility?
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 09:05:47 -0700

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:

> Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've done this now.  I actually generated it from the CVS tree,
>> for what it's worth.
>
> Thanks.  Where can we get it from?  I just now checked
> <http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&keywords=autoconf>
> and the latest I found was 2.59a-9.

I don't know how often packages.debian.org refreshes its
listings.  But the package itself should be available from many
Debian mirrors by now, for example
        ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/autoconf/
The version number is "2.59.cvs.2006.05.13".
--
On Perl: "It's as if H.P. Lovecraft, returned from the dead and speaking by
seance to Larry Wall, designed a language both elegant and terrifying for his