Re: can autoconf determine if a preprocessor macro is defined or not?

From: Ed Hartnett
Subject: Re: can autoconf determine if a preprocessor macro is defined or not?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:35:51 -0600

Keith MARSHALL <address@hidden> writes:

> However, IMO that's a lazy hack -- it suggests that you aren't
> really thinking about *why* you specified those attributes in the
> first place, and what the implications are, when you port your code
> to a different OS.  But, it's your code -- abuse it as you wish.

Well firstly, I hold laziness to be a virtue in a programmer! ;-)

I know exactly what is happening, and using zeros will work just fine.

This library is already ported to a gad-jillion platforms - I am just
trying to eliminate the custom windows build files so that all can be
built with the trusty autoconf/automake/libtool that I already
maintain.

And now it all seems to work! I just have to test out the DLLs in
visual studio to make sure I have what I think I have!!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden