acinclude.m4 warning

From: Taoman Li
Subject: acinclude.m4 warning
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:09:40 +0800

Hi, all
I am using kdevelop on Linux and when I am doing Build->autoconf and friends

(which is embedded in kdevelop, and using autoconf-2.61)
I go the following warning:

acinclude.m4:3700: the serial number must appear before any macro definition
acinclude.m4:3745: the serial number must appear before any macro definition
acinclude.m4:3790: the serial number must appear before any macro definition
acinclude.m4:5998: the serial number must appear before any macro definition

I have checked the said line at the said  file (line 3700 in file
acinclude.m4) and it is:
# serial 1 ( then followed by some remarks)

Kdevelop has confirmed this is NOT their concern, and directed me to your
website.
Does Kdevelop have to live with those warnings , or there is a way to  get
them off ?

thank you for you help
Yours
O'Li