Re: autoconf from cvs

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: autoconf from cvs
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:58:58 +0100

Patrick Welche <address@hidden> wrote:
> There is a potential pitfall when grabbing autoconf via CVS from the

Hi Patrick,

Maybe you'll see this on the list, or someone will forward a copy to you,
because you won't get it directly.  Your mail server is rejecting all mail
from the entire class B network containing my static IP address, which
has been impeccable for over 3 years.  I've experienced this problem with
others from within your sub-domain at least once before, reported it,
and was assured that it'd be resolved.  This reflects poorly on Cambridge.

<address@hidden>: host mx.cam.ac.uk[131.111.8.144] said: 550-82.230.74.64
    is listed at rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net; See 550
    http://mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?82.230.74.64 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)