Re: Finding dependencies in lib64 or lib

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Finding dependencies in lib64 or lib
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:04:26 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Ben Taylor wrote:

Yes.  I think most folks just build 32-bit stuff and are done with it.
Plus, with the mess that trying to guess what lib%{64} and bin%{64}
looks like on each system, I would guess that most folks just
throw up their hands...  It's probably the tangle-ist of issues

I just use different installation prefixes for 32 and 64-bit code. This is trivial to do. Under Solaris I use 'crle' to ensure that my libraries are found by default.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn