Re: AC_CHECK_LIB not finding my library

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: AC_CHECK_LIB not finding my library
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:51:45 -0600

On 04/20/2010 02:22 AM, Jim Meyering wrote:
> You (as an autoconf administrator) can help on that front
> by deactivating the "cvs" feature, if it's not already done
>
>   https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/editgroupfeatures.php?group=autoconf
>
> (I still see "Use CVS" on the "Source Code" menu, here
>   https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/autoconf)

That's the CVS repository for the web pages, which is an independent
repository, and to my knowledge, all GNU project web pages are on that
CVS server (no alternates, like git).  The savannah page for autoconf
only lists git when it comes to the actual autoconf code repository.

> But that doesn't help people with already-checked-out sources,
> so I've taken the liberty of cvs-removing all files and creating
> one new one, README-use-git, with this content:
>
>   This repository is no longer in use; please use the git repository:
>     http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=autoconf.git

Thanks.

--
Eric Blake   address@hidden    +1-801-349-2682