Re: how do distribute automake free code?

From: Jim Edwards
Subject: Re: how do distribute automake free code?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:13:37 -0600

Eric,

On the first question I guess I didn't state it very well - what you
describe is what I am doing.
On the second I found that by adding arguments -c -i for libtoolize and -a
-c for automake  in the bootstrap,
I was able to add the additional files that make was looking for.   It seems
that that takes care of it.   As for writing to the automake list instead of
the
autoconf list - wouldn't it make more sense to have a autotools list since
they are all interrelated anyway?

Thanks
Jim