Re: [autoconf] How to deal problems in current autoconf version of M4 ma

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [autoconf] How to deal problems in current autoconf version of M4 macros
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 01:21:59 +0900

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm understanding the situation correctly,
but if the trouble occurs in the generation of configure,
I propose to consider an inclusion of autogen.sh script to
the project. You can check the version of automake/autoconf
and control the options to give aclocal, automake, autoconf,
thus, you can add /or ignore the directory including
your own fortran.m4 by changing "-I xxx" option.

Regards,
mpsuzuki