config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'

From: Kip Warner
Subject: config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 01:57:53 -0700

Hey list,

I have my message catalogues in a directory in my project other than in
the usual po/. I ran gettextize --po-dir=folder. I also updated
Makevars's subdir to point to the new directory. The SUBDIRS variable in
my Makefile.am also points to the right location.

However, the error I am receiving when I run ./configure is the
following, despite po/ not existing:

        config.status: error: cannot find input file:
        `po/Makefile.in.in'

Any help appreciated.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer