Re: config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 02:53:50 -0700

On Sun, 2013-05-19 at 10:38 +0100, Gavin Smith wrote:
> Do you still have a reference to "po" in configure.ac? Sections 13.4
> and 13.4.5 in the gettext manual look relevant to your problem.

Hey Gavin. I already went through the manual, but I'm guessing I must
have missed something. Indeed, I had. I just found the problem was in a
side effect gettextize left in configure.ac in AC_CONFIG_FILES which
pointed to the dead po/. I missed that the first time I went through it,
but thanks for bringing that to my attention.

But back to the manual, I see there's a lot of things that need to be
modified all over the place in an autotooled project to use gettext, but
one thing I wasn't sure of was how much of it still needs to be done
manually after gettextize has managed to gettext'ify the project?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred