possible bug with depcomp

From: Robert Collins
Subject: possible bug with depcomp
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:09:12 +1000

The project I'm converting to automake uses AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(cfgaux).
The dependency cehcking code was looking for depend in the srcdir, not
the srcdir/cfgaux. I'm using a cvs version of autoconf - it's possible
they've changed the variables used...

Anyway, I've worked around it by dnl'ing the AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR
directive. Funny thing was, when I did that and ran
automake --foreign --add-missing -c, it installed depcomp into "lib/",
but all the other scripts into ".".

Rob