Re: Automake: use of modified Perl modules & GPL

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Automake: use of modified Perl modules & GPL
Date: 19 Apr 2001 22:59:42 -0600

I removed cpan from the CC ilst.

rms> Does "no license changes" mean that the modified version is also
rms> released with notices saying "dual Artistic | GPL"?  In that
rms> case, the situation seems perfectly explicit and clear.

Akim, I'm satisfied that we're ok distributing our own Class::Struct.

Do you think we should just rename the module?
Or keep the name and add a configure test?

Tom