Re: More CVS head errors

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: More CVS head errors
Date: 20 Apr 2001 16:36:03 +0200

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Collins"
Robert> <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden> Sent:
Robert> Friday, April 20, 2001 9:35 AM Subject: More CVS head errors

>> I know you love this bleeding edge feedback :]
>>
>> What could cause errors like Automake::register_language() called
>> too early to check prototype at /bin/automake line 742.

Robert> Sorry for the noise: I had not run aclocal. The first error
Robert> still occurs though.

Hi Robert,

Yes, this is a known issue.  Painful but benign.  Because fixing it
involves a source-quake, which would destroy my patch stack, I would
like to keep it this way until it's flushed.

If it is too inconvenient, then I can remove the -w for a while.   ?