Re: already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES

Subject: Re: already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:51:46 +0200

Thanks Tim.

Meanwhile I have looked at the output, and found that the actual error message
is as follows:

> > configure.ac:3814: error: `\r' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
> > autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> > configure.ac:3814: the top level

Autom4te::FileUtils::xsystem(/usr/autotool/devel/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileU
tils.pm:29

Indeed a problem with an EOL character.

However, I don't really know what to do with the above error message, and what
the next debugging step could/should be.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

-Mario

P.S.: How can I set the "cygwin mount point to text mode"?