Re: AM_*FLAGS and autoconf

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: AM_*FLAGS and autoconf
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:54:18 +0100

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 04:30:13PM +0000, Norman Gray wrote:
> Sorry for taking a while to respond -- my list subscription had been
> suspended by lists.gnu.org _again_, because of the proportion of
> thus-delivered spam our boundary mailhosts had rejected.

this is interesting, as there should no longer be so much spam delivered
via gnu.org lists.  Several lists have been secured so that they distribute
only a very limited amount of spam, eg. address@hidden
(The filtering is semi-manual.)

The list bug-automake is not subject to this filtering, though.
The reason is that it's important that a delayed bug report just before
a release can be disastrous.

I'd be glad to hear the deatils, perhaps off the list, as we are getting
off-topic.

Stepan Kasal