Re: distcheck does 'chmod a-w' - leads to mkdir "permission denied"

From: Paul Jakma
Subject: Re: distcheck does 'chmod a-w' - leads to mkdir "permission denied"
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 15:39:11 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017, Mathieu Lirzin wrote:

Can you provide a minimal example that allow others to reproduce the problem?

I have a reproducer, but far from minimal:

(cd /tmp/ && \
 wget http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quagga/quagga-1.2.0.tar.gz && \
 cd quagga-1.2.0 && ./update-autotools && \
 ./configure && make distcheck)

It's something in the doc/ build obviously, to make quagga.texinfo, but i don't know what...

The other post I found with a similar issue suggested it might be a bug in texinfo automake macros?

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | address@hidden | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: