[avr-chat] fuse broke my AVRISP?

From: gecko gecko
Subject: [avr-chat] fuse broke my AVRISP?
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:09:14 -0500

Thanks for the PWM help, it works a treat, nice one! That is without doubt the best PWM code for newbies - simple, commented, simple, works, simple!

I now have another issue, any one help here..?

I ticked the last box in the Tools>program AVR>connect>Fuses tab in the hope of debugging my software, this didn't work, but now neither does my new AVRISP. I tried unticking this and reticking the the  "int osc; 1MHz startup 6CK + 64ms" that was origionaly ticked but what ever I try to program I get a "Problems ocured when executing comands" error. What can I do to fix this problem? I have never used fuses (i've only had a programmer for 2 days!) and I'm not sure what I have done.

Thanks already, I know you guys are good!

AVR Studio  4.11.406  Service Pack 2
GUI Version  4, 11, 0, 402

  • AMD XP 2500+
  • WIN2k sp4