Re: [avr-chat] Suppliers

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Suppliers
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:43:14 -0400

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 07:39:32PM -0700, Derric Tubbs wrote:

> I've only recently started tinkering with the AVRs and
> am just starting some projects.  I'm wondering if
> anyone has any suggestions as to where to and NOT to
> buy from for both AVRs and other general components,
> including basics such as resistors, caps, and diodes.

Digikey is nothing short of awesome.  More often than not I get an
e-mail saying my order has shipped within an hour of placing it, if
placed during working hours.  Also, they've got excellent customer
service when you do need to talk to someone.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean
ATmega128 based MAVRIC controllers