Re: [avr-chat] How to compile AVRDUDE for Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.3

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] How to compile AVRDUDE for Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.3
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:41:43 +0100 (MET)

Erik Nylund <address@hidden> wrote:

> term.c:32:33: readline/readline.h: No such file or directory
> term.c:33:32: readline/history.h: No such file or directory

Hmm, is there really no readline library available for MacOS X?

You're the first one to report that so far.

The strange thing is, the configure script is supposed to probe for
libreadline, and disable it if it has not been found.  I wonder why
that didn't work for you.  Maybe you've got a really old libreadline
present that lacks about everything we need?