Re: [avr-chat] AVRISP mkII on Mac OSX

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVRISP mkII on Mac OSX
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:03:31 +0100 (MET)

"Chris Pontiga" <address@hidden> wrote:

> executing ./configure,  I noticed this:
>
> checking for main in -lusb... no

You need to set LDFLAGS and CFLAGS in the environment appropriately so
configure can actually find libusb when probing for it.

Here's the respective line of the FreeBSD port for AVRDUDE:

CONFIGURE_ENV=  CFLAGS=-I${LOCALBASE}/include LDFLAGS=-L${LOCALBASE}/lib

${LOCAL_BASE} defaults to /usr/local which is the location where all
these ports are configured for.