Re: [avr-chat] USB AVR programmer?

From: JChavez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] USB AVR programmer?
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:45:59 -0400

Royce,

I think there is a misunderstanding because of my bad English.
When I said "I did it myself" I meant I made my own programmer based on
Thomas Fischl's work.
I used an ATMega8515 instead of ATMega8 then I changed some lines in the C
code.
Finally I installed avrdude which is included in the .zip file.

(See attached file: 20051211 - USB mega8515 Prog.brd)(See attached file:
20051211 - USB mega8515 Prog.sch)

Once the programmer is ready. The XP asks .sys and .dll  files wich are
also included in the .zip file.

Javier.

"Royce Pereira" <address@hidden> con fecha 10/03/2006 03:56:46 p.m.

Por favor, responda a address@hidden

Destinatarios:    address@hidden
CC:      AVR-CHAT <address@hidden>
Asunto:  Re: [avr-chat] USB AVR programmer?

Hi,
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:07:45 +0530, <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about
> www.fischl.de/usbasp
>
> I did it myself. It works on my laptop without any problem.
> Javier

This looks nice & simple. When I build it, I'll get back to you with my
feedback.
Thanks !!

--Royce.