Re: [avr-chat] Enhanced Butterfly Booter - Turbo Speed, etc

From: RetroDan
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Enhanced Butterfly Booter - Turbo Speed, etc
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:49:17 -0800 (PST)

Since I messed up the original post so badly....

[SUPERFLY] Turn Your Lovely Butterfly into Quad Speed Demon FREE!

Due to Lock-Up problem with Butterfly Booter, presented here are[SUPERFLY]
and [SUPERFLEA] Replacements.

Use Joystick to Select Speed 1,2,4,8 Mhz.

MAIN FEATURES:

a) SMALL: Only 240 (or 378) words (original is 1500+)
b) SECURE - Can't accidentally alter fuse/lockbits - No LOCKOUTS
c) SECURE - Extra Warning - No Accidental Over-Writes
d) FAST - Joystick Up Launch programs at Turbo (High) Speed
e) FLEXABLE - Joystick Down at Original (2MHz) Speed
f) ADDITIONAL- Joystick Left goes Mid-Speed (4Mhz)
g) VARIETY- Joystick Right is Slow Speed (1Mhz)
h) FASTER - Programs Upload Quicker
i) EFFICIENT - Conserves Battery with "Sleep Mode"
j) EASY Stack set-up, no need to do it in your program.
i) ROOMY - More program space for your Applications
k) CONVIENIENT - Don't waste code on speed selection
l) SIMPLE - Works as original, no additional docs reqd

CURRENT UPDATES 2006:
MAR-16 High Speed if joystick UP, Low if joystick DOWN.
MAR-16 Size reduction [SUPERFLEA] from 254 to 240
MAR-18 [SUPERFLY] "Quad Speed" 1/2/4/8 MHz

I can't get Lock-Up/Failure from these. If you can, let me know ASAP.

Follow this link:
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=36740

PS. If the link fails go to the AVR Freaks site at www.avrfreaks.net and
look for the [SUPERFLY] thread in the AVRfreaks Academy
Forum:http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=5 in
the AVR Freaks Forums Section:
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index

 I hope you find the software useful.