[avr-chat] Enhanced Butterfly Booter - Turbo Speed, etc

From: RetroDan
Subject: [avr-chat] Enhanced Butterfly Booter - Turbo Speed, etc
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 01:55:45 -0800 (PST)

[SUPERFLY] Turn Your Lovely Butterfly into Quad Speed Demon FREE! Due to Lock-Up problem with Butterfly Booter, presented here are[SUPERFLY] and [SUPERFLEA] Replacements. Use Joystick to Select Speed 1,2,4,8 Mhz. MAIN FEATURES: a) SMALL: Only 240 (or 378) words (original is 1500+) b) SECURE - Can't accidentally alter fuse/lockbits - No LOCKOUTS c) SECURE - Extra Warning - No Accidental Over-Writes d) FAST - Joystick Up Launch programs at Turbo (High) Speed e) FLEXABLE - Joystick Down at Original (2MHz) Speed f) ADDITIONAL- Joystick Left goes Mid-Speed (4Mhz) g) VARIETY- Joystick Right is Slow Speed (1Mhz) h) FASTER - Programs Upload Quicker i) EFFICIENT - Conserves Battery with "Sleep Mode" j) EASY Stack set-up, no need to do it in your program. i) ROOMY - More program space for your Applications k) CONVIENIENT - Don't waste code on speed selection l) SIMPLE - Works as original, no additional docs reqd CURRENT UPDATES 2006: MAR-16 High Speed if joystick UP, Low if joystick DOWN. MAR-16 Size reduction [SUPERFLEA] from 254 to 240 MAR-18 [SUPERFLY] "Quad Speed" 1/2/4/8 MHz I can't get Lock-Up/Failure from these. If you can, let me know ASAP. Follow this link: http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=36694&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= PS. If the link fails go to the AVR Freaks site at www.avrfreaks.net and look for the [SUPERFLY] entry in the AVR Freaks Academy Forum. I hope you find the software useful. Thanks.

Sent from the AVR - General forum at Nabble.com.