Re: [avr-chat] usbasp

From: Simon Lundell
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] usbasp
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:51:32 +0100

Hanns-Konrad Unger wrote:

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:07:45 +0530, <address@hidden> wrote:
What about
www.fischl.de/usbasp

I did it myself. It works on my laptop without any problem.
Javier
This looks nice & simple. When I build it, I'll get back to you with my
feedback.
Thanks !!

--Royce.

"Royce Pereira" <address@hidden>@nongnu.org con fecha 07/03/2006
04:29:18 a.m.

Hi,
Can any one recommend a AVR programmer using the USB port? I need something
I can build myself, not buy commercially.

I built one and it seems to work out of the box. My system is linux 2.6.14.
Because I could not read the layout on Thomas Fischls homepage I built my
own postscript based pcb. Here is the source:

I am planning on building one myself. Is there any chance of getting your layout as a more standard format (such as PS)? I am having trouble to extract the files from the .deb (using gentoo).

Best regards,
Simon