[avr-chat] Re: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:39:46 -0700

Subject: [avr-chat] butterfly and avrdude

Hi,
why when i program butterfly width avrdude
the message
avrdude: programmer operation not supported
is show? 5 or 6 times before programming and 5 or 6 times after.
My command line in Makefile is
$(AVRDUDE) -p m169 -P /dev/ttyS0 -c butterfly -U flash:w: main.hex
and all work good

Please help
Giancarlo

The butterfly uses atmel's standard uart-based bootloader.  Don't quote me on this, but I suspect -c avr910 is the magic option.

Steve