[avr-chat] Atmel AVR,Firmware Contract Position (2-4 Months)

From: reign1870
Subject: [avr-chat] Atmel AVR,Firmware Contract Position (2-4 Months)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey,

We're looking for an engineer to do some firmware on the Atmel AVR. They are
writing the code in C. Strong HW experience is a must. If you know anyone
who would be good for this position please contact me at the email below.
Thanks in advance.

The job is Offsite but the engineer will need to go to the Los Angeles,
California area on occasion. Contract is approximately 2-4 months. Start
date is the beginning of January 09'.

J. Patterson
address@hidden