[avr-chat] avrdragon question.. is it dead?

From: Neil Davey
Subject: [avr-chat] avrdragon question.. is it dead?
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:42:30 +1000

Hi List,
I got a dragon a few months ago, only now just got time to pull it out of the box.. My problem is that is seems to be not detected by Windows or Mac.. on Windows I get no usb device detected, no driver install or anything, no sounds when it is plugged in or unplugged... When I attach the dragon to the usb port it blinks the led orange (green + red?) for about 1 second, then goes to red..

Is there something terminally wrong with my dragon? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Regards
Neil Davey