Re: [avr-chat] Re: cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:03:34 -0500

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
I will just wait a few weeks for my Dragon.

I will have it tomorrow (I forgot some right-angle headers in my previous order to Mouser and so had to submit another) so you should have it within a couple of weeks. We agreed on $58 US including shipping and handling, so at your leisure you can make that payment to PayPal at ecrostech.com. Or, if you send me your PayPal email address (probably best off list since you don't have a Web site already advertising it), I can send you a money request. Please check your shipping address that PayPal will forward to me. (I have had a bad experience with someone who neglected to update his address after moving, discovered his mistake when he received the order acknowledgement from PayPal and reacted by marking the transaction as "unauthorized", which is an accusation of misconduct against me and shut down my account until it was sorted out.)

Graham.