RE: [avr-chat] Expanding the ATxmega support in the toolchain

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] Expanding the ATxmega support in the toolchain
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:03:35 -0700

Note that these header files are never trivial. There are automatically
generated from the XML device files that are shipped with AVR Studio. If AVR
Studio doesn't have the XML files, then we don't have the header files for
them. Adding support for a device requires more than just adding a header file.

Support for a fair number of those devices are already done. Some won't be done
by the next release.