Re: [avr-chat] How to do JTAG only programming

From: hubert-b
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] How to do JTAG only programming
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:24:47 +0200

Hi Joerg and AVR-Chat-list!

I updated the "flash" section of avrdude.conf and changed "paged = yes" just as you stated. I attached the output of

"# avrdude -c dragon_jtag -P usb -p m406 -U flash:r:asdf:r -vvvv"

in a separate file (I hope it wont be copied line-by-line into the mailing list but if this happens, please accept my apology as this was not my intention). There are a lot of lines in there and I didn't know what might be of interest. I also attached the ATmega406-relevant snippet of avrdude.conf that has been used to generate that output.

If you want me do anything (e.g. compile a newer version of avrdude with some special flags or so), just let me know.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards
HubertB