Re: [avr-chat] How to do JTAG only programming

From: hubert-b
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] How to do JTAG only programming
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:59:36 +0200

Hi!

This actually worked! I just performed a quick test and it seems that I can now read and write the flash for the ATmega406 using a AVR DRAGON in JTAG mode. Thanks a lot :-)

I attached the working snipped, please include it in future avrdude versions as it might be helpful to others.

Again thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!
HubertB