[avr-chat] QUERY REGARDING PROGRAMMING USING AVRDUDE

From: Devyani Godbole
Subject: [avr-chat] QUERY REGARDING PROGRAMMING USING AVRDUDE
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:26:46 +0530

Hello Sir,
I purchased a  ATmega128RFA1 development board.
To program the board I have bought AVR pocket programmer by Sparkfunn.
I have also installed WinAVR and now trying to program on the ATmega128RFA1 board.
I keyed in the command "avrdude -p m128rfa1 -c usbasp"
But I am getting a error : could not find USB device "USBasp" with vid=0x16c0 and pid=0x5dc.
I also tried using usbtiny and stk500 programmer but I am still getting error as in ser_ open(): can't open device "lpt1".

Please help.
Also send a sample target file (hex file) for ATmega128RFA1.

--
-- Devyani S. Godbole