[avr-chat] Getting a big GCC project to build in AVR Studio 6?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Getting a big GCC project to build in AVR Studio 6?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:31:57 -0700

Hi. I usually do my AVR work on OS X with command-line avr-gcc, and no debugger.

I'm trying to port ChibiOS to XMEGA, and it would be very helpful if I could
step through the code. How hard would it be to get this project building in
Studio 6? It's makefile-based with lots of modules and separate included
makefiles.

I have an AVR ISP Mk II and Dragon. I've already verified that I can debug with
Dragon and JTAG on the Xplain board. I might try Dragon and PDI on my custom
board just to see if it works.

--
Rick