Re: [avr-chat] MEGA vs XMEGA core differences?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] MEGA vs XMEGA core differences?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:29:41 -0700

On Apr 28, 2013, at 11:25 , Thomas D. Dean <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think the only difference between RET and RETI in this case is PMIC.
>
> I don't think you need a per-thread PMIC state.

This suggests using RETI is sufficient, and I don't need to make any special
allowances in the context switch code for the PMIC. So, I'm puzzled as to the
behavior I'm seeing, which is that ChibiOS thinks threads are switching (the
"currp" current thread pointer is definitely changing), but the actual
execution doesn't seem to change. That is, only the "main" thread seems to keep
running, and the little test thread never enters.

--
Rick