Re: [avr-chat] microcontroller for complete irrigation unit

From: uracolix
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] microcontroller for complete irrigation unit
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:59:35 +0200 (CEST)

I mean Arduino is C++, nicely wrapped - nevertheless you can
use an Arduino like a "man" with plain C/C++ code without using
the goodies like the Arduino Core Library and the other Arduino
Libs. Another pro Arduino point is the preflashed bootloader -
just jumpstart into toggling the first pins w/o need of a
external programming device.

Axel