avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] Dwarf debug information from avr-gcc

From: Torleif Sandnes
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Dwarf debug information from avr-gcc
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:03:30 +0200

Is there a particular reason why you're looking for DWARF debug info?

Thank you  for your answers.

I am writing an Elf/Dwarf object file parser, so it would be really nice to have some
objectfiles to test this parser with.
Currently, I am using objectfiles generated on a linux platform for i386 processors. This is obviously not sufficient for testing hardware specific parts of the parser.

The parser is a means to add ELF/Dwarf support to AVR Studio.

Torleif Sandnes