avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] Which USB programmer for Linux

From: Uwe Fechner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Which USB programmer for Linux
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:42:31 +0100

Micah Carrick wrote:
I run Linux and am looking to purchase a USB programmer (I only have USB ports). I see there are several-- AvrUsb500, usBisp, avrisp, ISPAVRU1 --does anyone have any reccomendations?
I use AvrUsb500 from
http://shop.tuxgraphics.org/electronic/microcontroller.html?id=7e69bb#avrusb500

It was easy to install and I like it, because it's an open source and open hardware project,
everything is explained very well, you can buy it as kit or ready to use.
(And it is fast.)

Regards:

Uwe Fechner