[Axiom-developer] tgz, mnt, and file download

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] tgz, mnt, and file download
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:31:20 -0400

Bill,

I'll move to -z6.

don't know about the axiom...tgz file. I tried to upload a compressed tar
of the sources but the connection died. That's probably why.

I plan to build a new version with the *.daase files (probably tomorrow)
and then upload a tgz of the mnt directory. The mnt directory should
never come under CVS control. Camm and I need to coordinate building
an apt and an rpm package.

Give me a tutorial on how you got files into the file download area.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden