[Axiom-developer] COMBF

From: axiom
Subject: [Axiom-developer] COMBF
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:00:38 -0500

It appears that COMBF (from combfunc.spad) is missing. It's a bug.
I'll figure it out and fix the CVS.

I don't have an address for Eric Marsden and Frederic has no
last name attached. Please send me email addresses for them.

As to the issue of having sources I believe they were part of the
package. They can get the .spad sources for COMBF and family by
typing:

cd (yourpath)/src/algebra
notangle combfunc.spad.pamphlet >combfunc.spad
axiom
-> )co combfunc.spad

Of course, this will not put the COMBF.o file in the right place
but should allow them to continue for the moment.

Tim
address@hidden