Re: [Axiom-developer] Creating a website

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Creating a website
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:31:21 +0200

Hello Antoine,

Antoine Hersen <address@hidden> writes:

> I will be glade to help if needed.

And, as Tim said, we are glad to accept your help. :)

I have put a new basic web page on savannah. It should be online in less
than 6 hours (the delay is not mine but savannah).

 http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/

My english is very poor, so if you or anybody else see typos or other
missing part, just tell me.

This page provides you basic content so you won't start from scratch.
I'm sure you'll be able to put a much more fancy web site that the job I
have done.

The first thing that could be helpful would be a kind of menu.

Regarding tools, as far as I know we can only put static web pages on
Savannah. So you are free to use any tool, as long at it is free
software and can generate static web pages. Of course, a standard tool,
easy to install and easy to use would be a plus. Defining what is
"standard" is left as an exercise to the reader. :)

I would consider it a big plus to follow W3C standard.

Regarding Wiki, I'm not very fond of it and, moreover, we can't put it
on savannah. But if you want to start a Axiom Wiki elsewhere, please
feel free. We will had a link to it.

If you have any question, please to not hesitate to ask, in english on
the mailing list or in french directly to me.

Yours,
david
--
 address@hidden