Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:00:39 -0400

Jaap,

The NAG version has a pretty user interface which we need to replace,
the graphics which is coming, the hyperdoc which is coming, the NAG libraries
which will be supported (I believe you only have to have the license to use
them and they are a separate package) but will be available using open source
replacements. The NAG version also runs on a few more platforms but work is
underway to fix this also.

I believe the TeXmacs interface is of very recent origin so backward
compatibility is probably a non-issue.